Quality, Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Sustainability
QHSSE is our Priority
Leading – the safe way, the right way
We are committed to delivering world-class services through the implementation of the best QHSSE standards and practices where we adopt a systematic approach to identify, manage, and prevent the risks involved in our day-to-day operations.
We established our QHSSE Policy to emphasize our commitment to provide safe and efficient drilling operations both onshore and offshore. This policy guides us to demonstrate our commitment to health, safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community care across all ADES facilities.
Core ADES Management
Ensuring efficient, safe, and world-class service
At ADES, we prioritize the health, safety, and security of both our workforce and the environment, while providing world-class quality services. That’s why we have successfully established our own Core ADES Management System (CAMS).
The CAMS is a risk-based integrated management system, designed to guarantee the highest levels of service, safety, and environmental performance across all our operations. The system governs and controls all our processes, highlighting areas of improvement and streamlining where we can.
CAMS complies with the highest QHSSE international standards, every step of the way.
8 Keys to Incident-Free
Safety is our TRUE NORTH
Our pledge to our people is that everyone should return home safely, our 8 keys ensure this pledge is always front and center.
Time-out for Safety
- We will call a time-out when we see a risky or hazardous situation in any ADES location
- We will always stop work and respect the time-out
- We will always verify an effective isolation has taken place
- We only allow authorized personnel to perform an isolation
Permit to Work
- We will always inspect the worksite before issuing a permit to work
- We will ensure all barriers and controls are in place and verified
- We will always use approved lifting gear and lift plans
- We will keep hands off loads and ensure the use of a banksman
Loss of Containment
- We will ensure that loss of containment incidents are reported, and that assets and facilities are supplied with the necessary operational and contingency controls
- We will ensure tasks with multiple or complex steps have a job risk assessment.
- All personnel involved in the task must participate in the Job Planning process
Line of Fire
- We will put in place and respect designated red zones
- We will think about our body positions, placement, and potential release of energy and moving equipment
- We will ensure provided transport is safe, inspected, and certified
- We will always wear a seatbelt and use journey management planning